San Francisco, California – Core Foundations Track – 2016
This 4 day class is a prerequisite to any advanced class.
Day 1: November 17th 10am-6pm: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
Day 2: November 18th 10am-6pm: Clinical Wonders in Practice. Prerequisite: Day 1
Day 3: November 19th 10am-6pm: Global Balance for Functional Disorders. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2
Day 4: November 20th 10am-6pm: Global Balance in Practice. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2 & 3
Schedule is subject to change. Please contact us before making any travel plan.
7 CEUs per day. All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California and Illinois State Boards. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.
This class will be taught by Ms Eileen Han or Dr. Delphine Armand.
Si Yuan Team wants to be absolutely certain that each participant will achieve great results in clinical practice after finishing his seminar. Students will be supervised as they practice on each other.
Day 1: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
- Discover a logical Three-Step Strategy to immediately and effectively treat all localized symptoms such as pain, numbness, stiffness, tingling or burning sensations, etc.
- Understand the classical origin of Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous 6 Systems which tie up 2,000 years of Chinese Medicine into a simple balancing pattern. You will be amazed how scattered concepts suddenly make sense!
- Learn the Golden Rules to make acupuncture work consistently.
Day 2: Clinical Wonders in Practice
- Learn the “Matrix Analysis Technique” to balance complications using a minimal number of meridians in your treatment.
- Countless real-life case studies and demonstrations ensure you will have analyzed the most common pain patterns seen in clinical practice.
- Some lucky participants will be invited to palpate Ashi points and insert needles under the teacher’s supervision.
Day 3: Global Balance for Functional Disorders
- Apply the Taiji Dynamic Structure to treat functional diseases and whole-body pain.
- Practice different Four-Meridian Treatment Strategies for whole body issues such as allergic, digestive, cardiac, respiratory or uro-gynecological diseases.
- Convert Western medical diagnoses into correct acupuncture diagnoses for accurate treatments
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous and most effective point combinations.
Day 4: Global Balance in Practice
- Review and combine all the theory and demonstrations from the past three days.
- Utilize a simple and effective wisdom when approaching patients who simultaneously exhibit local and internal disorders.
- End the four-day series feeling no questions were left unanswered!
Holiday Inn Golden Gateway
1500 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94109
Hotel Carlton, a Joie de Vivre Hotel
1075 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
Special rate for class participants: $129 per night. Limited number!
To make reservation please click here or call Camisha Green at 415-292-1182 and specify Si Yuan Balance Method Acupuncture when calling in to make reservations.
All guest rooms are subject to the City & County of San Francisco Occupancy Tax of 16.445%.
Rates are based on Superior Queen, King & Double Rooms (single or double occupancy).
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited. Registrations are confirmed ONLY after payment is completed.
2016 Core Foundations Acupuncture Trainings – San Francisco : Day 1 and Day 2$430.00 Add to basket
2016 Core Foundations Acupuncture Trainings – San Francisco : Day 3 and Day 4$430.00 Add to basket
2016 Core Foundations Acupuncture Trainings – San Francisco : Full 4-day package$815.00 Add to basket