San Francisco, California – Advanced Track – 2017
It is recommended to have participated in the Core Foundations class twice before attending any day of this Advanced class.
Day 1: November 2nd 10am-6pm: Treating Zang-Fu Disorders with Meridian-Conversion Therapy.
Day 2: November 3rd 10am-6pm: Advance Balance Method – Seasonal Balance. Prerequisite: Day 1
Day 3: November 4th 10am-6pm: Advance Balance Method – Strategy of 12 Magical Points.
Day 4: November 5th 10am-6pm: Smart Combos: How to Integrate Various Balance Method Strategies.
Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2 & 3
Schedule is subject to change, please check with us before making any travel plan.
7 CEUs per day. All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California and Illinois State Boards. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.
This class will be taught by Ms Eileen Han or Dr. Delphine Armand.
Day 1: Treating Zang-Fu disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Learn how to translate Zang-Fu and emotional diagnosis into a “Meridian Diagnosis” in order to devise the most effective treatments.
- Discover one of the most famous and effective Ba Gua Methods using only 2 needles to balance a whole meridian.
- Learn to recognize different body/constitutional types and their associated disorders.
- Achieve resolution of more complicated internal disorders such as insomnia, allergies, hormonal and mental conditions.
Day 2: Seasonal Balance (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Find out how to use the hexagram of the current season to balance the meridians.
- Learn an advanced system designed to address cyclical and seasonal disorders or any pathology triggered by a sudden event in the patient’s life.
- Expand your treatment options for seasonal disorders such as allergies, joint & muscle pain and depression.
Day 3: Strategy of 12 Magical Points
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s amazing invention to treat difficult cases involving multiple internal and external disorders.
- Learn a logical yet simple technique to deeply balance and harmonize all the 12 meridians over the whole body using only 12 needles. You won’t feel helpless anymore when your patient shows so many symptoms!
- Walk away with the ability to construct quick and effective treatments for chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, diabetes and other frequently seen pathologies.
- A dynamic class that changes every time because different case studies bring out fresh ideas.
Day 4: Smart Combos: How to integrate various Balance Method Strategies
- This class was created by popular demand for advanced students who want to apply several aspects of the Balance Method in one treatment.
- Understand HOW, WHEN and WHY to mix treatment strategies in clinical practice.
- Tie everything together as the perfect ending to the four-day intensive. Countless case studies and demos will clarify how to choose the best strategies in real-life scenarios.
Holiday Inn Civic Center
50 8th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited. Registrations are confirmed ONLY after payment is completed. Seats are not guaranteed for walk-in.
Prerequisite to attend ANY Advance class: all 4 days of Core Foundations Track.
- (inclusive of 8% discount)
2017 Advanced Track Trainings – San Francisco : Day 1$230.00 Add to basket
2017 Advanced Track Trainings – San Francisco : Day 2$230.00 Add to basket
2017 Advanced Track Trainings -San Francisco : Day 3$240.00 Add to basket
2017 Advanced Track Trainings – San Francisco : Day 4$250.00 Add to basket