San Diego, California – Advanced Track – April 2018
It is recommended to have participated in the Core Foundations class twice before attending any day of this Advanced class.
Day 1: April 7th 10am-6pm: Treating Zang-Fu Disorders with Meridian-Conversion Therapy.
Day 2: April 8th 10am-6pm: Advance Balance Method – Seasonal Balance. Prerequisite: Day 1
Schedule is subject to change, please check with us before making any travel plan.
7 CEUs per day. All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California and Illinois State Boards. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.
This class will be taught by Dr. Eileen Han, Dr. Paul Wang and/or Dr. Delphine Armand.
Day 1: Treating Zang-Fu disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Learn how to translate Zang-Fu and emotional diagnosis into a “Meridian Diagnosis” in order to devise the most effective treatments.
- Discover one of the most famous and effective Ba Gua Methods using only 2 needles to balance a whole meridian.
- Learn to recognize different body/constitutional types and their associated disorders.
- Achieve resolution of more complicated internal disorders such as insomnia, allergies, hormonal and mental conditions.
Day 2: Seasonal Balance (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Find out how to use the hexagram of the current season to balance the meridians.
- Learn an advanced system designed to address cyclical and seasonal disorders or any pathology triggered by a sudden event in the patient’s life.
- Expand your treatment options for seasonal disorders such as allergies, joint & muscle pain and depression.
Doubletree Downtown San Diego
1646 Front St., San Diego, CA 92101
Click here for more info.
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited. Registrations are confirmed ONLY after payment is completed. Seats are not guaranteed for walk-in.
Prerequisite to attend ANY Advance class: all 4 days of Core Foundations Track.