San Diego, California – Advanced Track – May 2018
It is recommended to have participated in the Core Foundations class twice before attending any day of this Advanced class.
Day 1: May 19th 10am-6pm: Treating Zang-Fu disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy.
Day 2: May 20th 10am-6pm: Balance the Five Elements. Prerequisite: Day 1
Schedule is subject to change, please check with us before making any travel plan.
7 CEUs per day. All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California and Illinois State Boards. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.
This class will be taught by Dr. Eileen Han, Dr. Paul Wang and/or Dr. Delphine Armand.
Day 1: Treating Zang-Fu disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Learn how to translate Zang-Fu and emotional diagnosis into a “Meridian Diagnosis” in order to devise the most effective treatments.
- Discover one of the most famous and effective Ba Gua Methods using only 2 needles to balance a whole meridian.
- Learn to recognize different body/constitutional types and their associated disorders.
- Achieve resolution of more complicated internal disorders such as insomnia, allergies, hormonal and mental conditions.
Day 2: Balance the Five Elements (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Uncover the true meaning of the “Five Interactions” as a dynamic active force.
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s invention and most advanced science applying the Five-Elements concept to Yi Jing hexagrams.
- Learn how to combine the power of the Balance Method and the essence of Five-Elements theory to sedate and tonify with a simple combination of points
- Treat stubborn cases of both stagnation and deficiency. You will be guided through the most common Five Element imbalances seen in daily practice.
Doubletree Downtown San Diego
1646 Front St., San Diego, CA 92101
Click here for more info.
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited. Registrations are confirmed ONLY after payment is completed. Seats are not guaranteed for walk-in.
Prerequisite to attend ANY Advance class: all 4 days of Core Foundations Track.