San Diego, California – Advanced Track – September 2018
It is recommended to have participated in the Core Foundations class twice before attending any day of this Advanced class.
Day 1: September 15th 10am-6pm: Treating Zang-Fu Disorders with Meridian-Conversion Therapy.
Day 2: September 16th 10am-6pm: Advance Balance Method – Strategy of 12 Magical Points. Prerequisite: Day 1
Schedule is subject to change, please check with us before making any travel plan.
7 CEUs per day. All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California and Illinois State Boards. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.
This class will be taught by Dr. Eileen Han, Dr. Paul Wang and/or Dr. Delphine Armand.
Day 1: Treating Zang-Fu disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Learn how to translate Zang-Fu and emotional diagnosis into a “Meridian Diagnosis” in order to devise the most effective treatments.
- Discover one of the most famous and effective Ba Gua Methods using only 2 needles to balance a whole meridian.
- Learn to recognize different body/constitutional types and their associated disorders.
- Achieve resolution of more complicated internal disorders such as insomnia, allergies, hormonal and mental conditions.
Day 2: Strategy of 12 Magical Points
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s amazing invention to treat difficult cases involving multiple internal and external disorders.
- Learn a logical yet simple technique to deeply balance and harmonize all the 12 meridians over the whole body using only 12 needles. You won’t feel helpless anymore when your patient shows so many symptoms!
- Walk away with the ability to construct quick and effective treatments for chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, diabetes and other frequently seen pathologies.
- A dynamic class that changes every time because different case studies bring out fresh ideas.
Doubletree Downtown San Diego
1646 Front St., San Diego, CA 92101
Click here for more info.
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited. Registrations are confirmed ONLY after payment is completed. Seats are not guaranteed for walk-in.
Prerequisite to attend ANY Advance class: all 4 days of Core Foundations Track.