San Jose, California – Advanced Track (Chinese/English) – 2018
This class will be taught in Mandarin Chinese with English translation. It is recommended to have participated in the Core Foundations Track twice before attending any day of this Advanced Track. Schedule is subject to change, so please check with us before making any travel plan.
- Day 1: July 26th 10am-6pm: Treating Zang-Fu Disorders with Meridian-Conversion Therapy.
- Day 2: July 27th 10am-6pm: Seasonal Balance. Prerequisite: Day 1
- Day 3: July 28th 10am-6pm: Balance the Five Elements. Prerequisite: Day 1
- Day 4: July 29th 10am-6pm: Strategy of 12 Magical Points. Prerequisite: Day 1
7 CEUs per day. All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California and Illinois State Boards. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.
This class will be taught by Dr. Eileen Han, Dr. Paul Wang and/or Dr. Delphine Armand.
Day 1: Treating Zang-Fu disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Learn how to translate Zang-Fu and emotional diagnosis into a “Meridian Diagnosis” in order to devise the most effective treatments.
- Discover one of the most famous and effective Ba Gua Methods using only 2 needles to balance a whole meridian.
- Learn to recognize different body/constitutional types and their associated disorders.
- Achieve resolution of more complicated internal disorders such as insomnia, allergies, hormonal and mental conditions.
Day 2: Seasonal Balance (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Find out how to use the hexagram of the current season to balance the meridians.
- Learn an advanced system designed to address cyclical and seasonal disorders or any pathology triggered by a sudden event in the patient’s life.
- Expand your treatment options for seasonal disorders such as allergies, joint & muscle pain and depression.
Day 2: Balance the Five Elements (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Uncover the true meaning of the “Five Interactions” as a dynamic active force.
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s invention and most advanced science applying the Five-Elements concept to Yi Jing hexagrams.
- Learn how to combine the power of the Balance Method and the essence of Five-Elements theory to sedate and tonify with a simple combination of points
- Treat stubborn cases of both stagnation and deficiency. You will be guided through the most common Five Element imbalances seen in daily practice.
Day 4: Strategy of 12 Magical Points
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s amazing invention to treat difficult cases involving multiple internal and external disorders.
- Learn a logical yet simple technique to deeply balance and harmonize all the 12 meridians over the whole body using only 12 needles. You won’t feel helpless anymore when your patient shows so many symptoms!
- Walk away with the ability to construct quick and effective treatments for chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, diabetes and other frequently seen pathologies.
- A dynamic class that changes every time because different case studies bring out fresh ideas.
Five Branches University
1885 Lundy Ave #108, San Jose, CA 95131
Click for website.
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited. Registrations are confirmed ONLY after payment is completed.
- (inclusive of 8% discount)