Sydney- Advanced Track – 2019
Conference in English
It is recommended to have participated to a Core Foundations class twice before attending any Advanced class.
Day 1: 27th November 2019 9H-18H
Day 2: 28th November 2019 9H-18H
Day 3: 29th November 2019 9H-18H
Day 4: 30th November 2019 9H-18H
– Balance Method Gongfa Essentials (6 to 8 Hours).
– Treating Zang-Fu Disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy.
– Advance Balance Method: Seasonal Balance.
– Dr. Tan’s Strategy of 12 Magical Points.
Note: this class is from Wednesday to Saturday
Si Yuan’s classes are accredited for continuing education by most acupuncture associations worldwide. Please contact us to enquire about a specific association
This class will be taught by Dr. Delphine Armand and/or Dr. Paul Wang.
AACMA has approved the course for 28 hours CPD for 4 days
Acupuncture NZ (AcNZ) has approved the course for 8.25 CPD hours per day.
NZASA has approved the course for 7 CPD hours per day.
Treating Zang-Fu disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Learn how to translate Zang-Fu and emotional diagnosis into a “Meridian Diagnosis” in order to devise the most effective treatments.
- Discover one of the most famous and effective Ba Gua Methods using only 2 needles to balance a whole meridian.
- Learn to recognize different body/constitutional types and their associated disorders.
- Achieve resolution of more complicated internal disorders such as insomnia, allergies, hormonal and mental conditions.
Seasonal Balance (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Find out how to use the hexagram of the current season to balance the meridians.
- Learn an advanced system designed to address cyclical and seasonal disorders or any pathology triggered by a sudden event in the patient’s life.
- Expand your treatment options for seasonal disorders such as allergies, joint & muscle pain and depression.
Dr. Tan’s Strategy of Twelve Magical Points
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s amazing invention to treat difficult cases involving multiple internal and external disorders.
- Learn a logical yet simple technique to deeply balance and harmonize all the 12 meridians over the whole body using only 12 needles. You won’t feel helpless anymore when your patient shows so many symptoms!
- Walk away with the ability to construct quick and effective treatments for chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, diabetes and other frequently seen pathologies.
- A dynamic class that changes every time because different case studies bring out fresh ideas.
Balance Method Gongfa Cultivation – Healer Heal Thyself
Balance Method Gongfa is a system of self-care exercises integrated from several lineages of physical, energy, and healing cultivation. It includes static, dynamic, sitting, standing, and breathing exercises to regulate autonomic function and synchronize circadian rhythm. The training draws from traditional practices such as qigong, meditation, and martial arts but is continually refined through findings from clinical insights and modern research.
- For all practitionners, Gongfa is thus a practical complement with the following main benefits:
- Protects the practitioner from resonating with internal and external pathogenic influences from patients.
- Increases the practitioner’s efficiency, effectiveness, and intuition for diagnosis and treatment.
- Helps practitioners keep balance, avoid exhaustion, and exert stronger positive presence on patients.
For acupuncturists, Gongfa more specifically optimizes results during the needling phase. Like Balance Method Acupuncture, Gongfa also utilizes a three-step process to deliberately apply the practitioner’s intention, emotion, and action towards treatment results. Gongfa can be directly implemented by acupuncturists to upgrade their clinical work as well as prescribed to patients to enhance the stability of their acupuncture treatments.
Each Gongfa class is customized to attendees and may therefore vary. However, the following are selected sample topics:
- Build immunity against physical and psychological stressors
- Coordinate your limbs and torso to improve circulation flow
- Center and extend the power of your mind, heart, and body
- Use breath as a tool to tune the autonomic nervous system
- Develop a sense of your internal organs to keep homeostasis
- Sync your neuro-musculo-skeletal systems for aligned function
- Activate innate intelligence including your instinct and intuition
- Maintain calm while facing difficult patients or busy situations
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Central
2 Lee Street, Haymarket, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000
This classroom is 2 min walking from the previously announced one.
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Prerequisite to attend ANY Advanced class: all 4 days of Core Foundations Track.