Luzern – Core Foundations Track – 2018
Conference in English, translated into German
This 4 day class is a prerequisite to any advanced class.
Day 1: February 22nd 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
Day 2: February 23rd 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders in Practice. Prerequisite: Day 1
Day 3: February 24th 10H-18H: Global Balance for Functional Disorders. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2
Day 4: February 25th 10H-18H: Global Balance in Practice. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2 & 3
- 7 CEUs per day. All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California and Illinois State Boards. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.
Classes offering translation will finish between 18h00-18h30 depending on the flow of the class. This class will be taught by Dr. Delphine Armand, Dr. Paul Wang and/or Dr. Eileen Han.
Si Yuan Team wants to be absolutely certain that each participant will achieve great results in clinical practice after finishing his seminar. Students will be supervised as they practice on each other.
Day 1: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
- Discover a logical Three-Step Strategy to immediately and effectively treat all localized symptoms such as pain, numbness, stiffness, tingling or burning sensations, etc.
- Understand the classical origin of Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous 6 Systems which tie up 2,000 years of Chinese Medicine into a simple balancing pattern. You will be amazed how scattered concepts suddenly make sense!
- Learn the Golden Rules to make acupuncture work consistently.
Day 2: Clinical Wonders in Practice
- Learn the “Matrix Analysis Technique” to balance complications using a minimal number of meridians in your treatment.
- Countless real-life case studies and demonstrations ensure you will have analyzed the most common pain patterns seen in clinical practice.
- Some lucky participants will be invited to palpate Ashi points and insert needles under the teacher’s supervision.
Day 3: Global Balance for Functional Disorders
- Apply the Taiji Dynamic Structure to treat functional diseases and whole-body pain.
- Practice different Four-Meridian Treatment Strategies for whole body issues such as allergic, digestive, cardiac, respiratory or uro-gynecological diseases.
- Convert Western medical diagnoses into correct acupuncture diagnoses for accurate treatments
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous and most effective point combinations.
Day 4: Global Balance in Practice
- Review and combine all the theory and demonstrations from the past three days.
- Utilize a simple and effective wisdom when approaching patients who simultaneously exhibit local and internal disorders.
- End the four-day series feeling no questions were left unanswered!
Radisson Blu Hotel, Luzern
Inseliquai 12, Lakefront Center, CH-6005 Luzern, Switzerland
+41 41 369 90 00
Nearest train station: main station Bahnhof Luzern
Detailed train information under www.sbb.ch/en/home.html
From the train station: walk distance 5min
Zürich airport => by train 1h / by car 1h
Zentralstrasse 4, 6003 Luzern
Tel. +41 41 227 12 71
Hotel ibis budget Luzern City
Kellerstrasse 6, 6005 Luzern
Tel. +41 41 367 80 00
Frankenstrasse 6, 6003 Luzern
Tel. +41 41 210 00 77
Murbacherstrasse 4, 6002 Luzern
Tel. +41 41 228 90 50
More accommodation option:
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited.
To pay in CHF, please select “pay cash in class option” after clicking on “add to cart”.