Paris – Core Foundations Track – 2018
Conference in French only.
This 4 day class is a prerequisite to any advanced class.
Day 1: March 8th 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
Day 2: March 9th 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders in Practice. Prerequisite: Day 1
Day 3: March 10th 10H-18H: Global Balance for Functional Disorders. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2
Day 4: March 11th 10H-18H: Global Balance in Practice. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2 & 3
- 7 CEUs per day. All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California and Illinois State Boards. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.
This class will be taught by Dr. Delphine Armand.
Si Yuan Team wants to be absolutely certain that each participant will achieve great results in clinical practice after finishing his seminar. Students will be supervised as they practice on each other.
Day 1: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
- Discover a logical Three-Step Strategy to immediately and effectively treat all localized symptoms such as pain, numbness, stiffness, tingling or burning sensations, etc.
- Understand the classical origin of Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous 6 Systems which tie up 2,000 years of Chinese Medicine into a simple balancing pattern. You will be amazed how scattered concepts suddenly make sense!
- Learn the Golden Rules to make acupuncture work consistently.
Day 2: Clinical Wonders in Practice
- Learn the “Matrix Analysis Technique” to balance complications using a minimal number of meridians in your treatment.
- Countless real-life case studies and demonstrations ensure you will have analyzed the most common pain patterns seen in clinical practice.
- Some lucky participants will be invited to palpate Ashi points and insert needles under the teacher’s supervision.
Day 3: Global Balance for Functional Disorders
- Apply the Taiji Dynamic Structure to treat functional diseases and whole-body pain.
- Practice different Four-Meridian Treatment Strategies for whole body issues such as allergic, digestive, cardiac, respiratory or uro-gynecological diseases.
- Convert Western medical diagnoses into correct acupuncture diagnoses for accurate treatments
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous and most effective point combinations.
Day 4: Global Balance in Practice
- Review and combine all the theory and demonstrations from the past three days.
- Utilize a simple and effective wisdom when approaching patients who simultaneously exhibit local and internal disorders.
- End the four-day series feeling no questions were left unanswered!
253 rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin 75010 Paris
+33 (0)1 47 56 00 52
– Line 2: stop Stalingrad at 150m (2 min)
– Line 7 and 7b: stop Louis Blanc at 260m (3 min)
– Line 2, 5 and 7b: stop Jaures at 400m (6 min)
Libertel Canal Saint Martin
5 Avenue Secrétan, 75019 Paris, France
+33 1 42 06 62 00
ibis Paris Gare du Nord Château Landon 10ème
197-199 Rue la Fayette, 75010 Paris, France
+33 1 44 65 70 00
More accommodation option:
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited.