AcuAdvance (BMA3) & Gong Fa Immersion (BMC2)
Paris, France – 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th June 2020
Conference in English, translated into French
It is required to have participated to an AcuCore twice before attending this class.
Day 1: June 25th 9H-18H
Day 2: June 26th 9H-18H
Day 3: June 27th 9H-18H
Day 4: June 28th 9H-18H
– Balance Method Gong Fa (~ 8 Hours).
– Treating Zang-Fu Disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy.
– Advance Balance Method: Seasonal Balance.
– Dr. Tan’s Strategy of 12 Magical Points.
Si Yuan’s classes are accredited for continuing education by most acupuncture associations worldwide. Please contact us to enquire about a specific association
This class will be taught by Dr. Delphine Armand and/or Dr. Paul Wang.
Classes offering translation will finish between 18h00-18h30 depending on the flow of the class.Donwload our Digital Flyer
Treating Zang-Fu disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Learn how to translate Zang-Fu and emotional diagnosis into a “Meridian Diagnosis” in order to devise the most effective treatments.
- Discover one of the most famous and effective Ba Gua Methods using only 2 needles to balance a whole meridian.
- Learn to recognize different body/constitutional types and their associated disorders.
- Achieve resolution of more complicated internal disorders such as insomnia, allergies, hormonal and mental conditions.
Advance Balance Method: Seasonal Balance (from Yi Jing Ba Gua) – Dr. Tan’s implementation.
- Uncover the true meaning of the “Five Interactions” as a dynamic active force.
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s invention and most advanced science applying the Seasonal Balance concept to Yi Jing hexagrams.
- Learn how to combine the power of the Balance Method and the essence of Seasonal Balance theory to sedate and tonify with a simple combination of points.
- Treat stubborn cases of both stagnation and deficiency. You will be guided through the most common Seasonal Balance imbalances seen in daily practice.
Dr. Tan’s Strategy of Twelve Magical Points
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s amazing invention to treat difficult cases involving multiple internal and external disorders.
- Learn a logical yet simple technique to deeply balance and harmonize all the 12 meridians over the whole body using only 12 needles. You won’t feel helpless anymore when your patient shows so many symptoms!
- Walk away with the ability to construct quick and effective treatments for chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, diabetes and other frequently seen pathologies.
- A dynamic class that changes every time because different case studies bring out fresh ideas.
Balance Method Gong Fa Cultivation – Healer Heal Thyself
Balance Method Gong Fa is a system of self-care exercises integrated from several lineages of physical, energy, and healing cultivation. It includes static, dynamic, sitting, standing, and breathing exercises to regulate autonomic function and synchronize circadian rhythm. The training draws from traditional practices such as qigong, meditation, and martial arts but is continually refined through findings from clinical insights and modern research.
- For all practitionners, Gong Fa is thus a practical complement with the following main benefits:
- Protects the practitioner from resonating with internal and external pathogenic influences from patients.
- Increases the practitioner’s efficiency, effectiveness, and intuition for diagnosis and treatment.
- Helps practitioners keep balance, avoid exhaustion, and exert stronger positive presence on patients.
For acupuncturists, Gong Fa more specifically optimizes results during the needling phase. Like Balance Method Acupuncture, Gong Fa also utilizes a three-step process to deliberately apply the practitioner’s intention, emotion, and action towards treatment results. Gong Fa can be directly implemented by acupuncturists to upgrade their clinical work as well as prescribed to patients to enhance the stability of their acupuncture treatments.
Each Gong Fa class is customized to attendees and may therefore vary. However, the following are selected sample topics:
- Build immunity against physical and psychological stressors
- Coordinate your limbs and torso to improve circulation flow
- Center and extend the power of your mind, heart, and body
- Use breath as a tool to tune the autonomic nervous system
- Develop a sense of your internal organs to keep homeostasis
- Sync your neuro-musculo-skeletal systems for aligned function
- Activate innate intelligence including your instinct and intuition
- Maintain calm while facing difficult patients or busy situations
253 rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin 75010 Paris
+33 (0)1 47 56 00 52
– Ligne 2: arrêt Stalingrad at 150m (2 min)
– Ligne 7 et 7b: arrêt Louis Blanc à 260m (3 min)
– Ligne 2, 5 et 7b: arrêt Jaures à 400m (6 min)
Libertel Canal Saint Martin
5 Avenue Secrétan, 75019 Paris, France
+33 1 42 06 62 00
ibis Paris Gare du Nord Château Landon 10ème
197-199 Rue la Fayette, 75010 Paris, France
+33 1 44 65 70 00
Autres possibilités de logement
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Prerequisite to attend ANY Advanced class: all 4 days of AcuCore.
The core values of Si Yuan are efficacy, efficiency, and enjoyment. We strive to not only transmit the Balance Method teachings meticulously but are consistently thriving to innovate and provide enhanced trainings.
We also value making our course content as accessible as possible. The price differentials between countries for the same trainings reflect our commitment to making these teachings accessible wherever Si Yuan is invited to teach. Consequently, our fees are adjusted according to the prevailing consumer price indices in each country.