AcuCore (BMA1) & Gong Fa Introduction (BMC1)
Göteborg, Sweden – 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th September 2020
Conference in English
Si Yuan class & COVID-19: this class is maintained.
However, it is difficult to foresee the developments of the pandemic and international governmental policies may still force us to delay the class. Please do not book any non-refundable travel expense. For any questions, please email us.
This 4 day class is a prerequisite to any advanced class.
Day 1: September 24th 9H-18H: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
Day 2: September 25th 9H-10H: Gong Fa / 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders in Practice. Prerequisite: Day 1
Day 3: September 26th 9H-10H: Gong Fa / 10H-18H: Global Balance for Functional Disorders. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2
Day 4: September 27th 9H-10H: Gong Fa / 10H-18H: Global Balance in Practice. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2 & 3
7 CEUs per day. All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California Board. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.
Si Yuan’s classes are accredited for continuing education by most acupuncture associations worldwide. Please contact us to enquire about a specific association
This class will be taught by Dr. Delphine Armand and/or Dr. Paul Wang.
Si Yuan Team wants to be absolutely certain that each participant will achieve great results in clinical practice after finishing his seminar. Students will be supervised as they practice on each other.
Balance Method Gong Fa is a system of exercises integrated from several lineages of physical, energy and healing cultivation.
The training method draws from traditional practices such as meditation and martial arts but is continually refined through clinical application and modern research. Cultivation includes static, dynamic, sitting, standing, and breathing exercises to regulate autonomic function and synchronize circadian rhythm.
Balance Method Gong Fa is complementary to acupuncture with the following main benefits:
- Helps the practitioner keep balance, avoid exhaustion and exert a positive influence on patients during treatments
- Protects the practitioner from catching the pathogenic influence (“sick Qi”) of the patient
- Increases the practitioner’s efficiency, effectiveness and intuition
Day 1: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
- Discover a logical Three-Step Strategy to immediately and effectively treat all localized symptoms such as pain, numbness, stiffness, tingling or burning sensations, etc.
- Understand the classical origin of Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous 6 Systems which tie up 2,000 years of Chinese Medicine into a simple balancing pattern. You will be amazed how scattered concepts suddenly make sense!
- Learn the Golden Rules to make acupuncture work consistently.
Day 2: Clinical Wonders in Practice
- Learn the “Matrix Analysis Technique” to balance complications using a minimal number of meridians in your treatment.
- Countless real-life case studies and demonstrations ensure you will have analyzed the most common pain patterns seen in clinical practice.
- Some lucky participants will be invited to palpate Ashi points and insert needles under the teacher’s supervision.
Day 3: Global Balance for Functional Disorders
- Apply the Taiji Dynamic Structure to treat functional diseases and whole-body pain.
- Practice different Four-Meridian Treatment Strategies for whole body issues such as allergic, digestive, cardiac, respiratory or uro-gynecological diseases.
- Convert Western medical diagnoses into correct acupuncture diagnoses for accurate treatments
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous and most effective point combinations.
Day 4: Global Balance in Practice
- Review and combine all the theory and demonstrations from the past three days.
- Utilize a simple and effective wisdom when approaching patients who simultaneously exhibit local and internal disorders.
- End the four-day series feeling no questions were left unanswered!
Chalmers Conference Centre, Chalmersplatsen 1, 412 58 Göteborg, Sweden
Closest airport : Landvetter Airport (GOT)
Direct flights from London, Amsterdam, Munich and other European cities
Closest airport : Landvetter Airport
For airport coaches and taxi : www.flygbussarna.se
Local public transportation:
– Station Göteborg Chalmers
Tram : lines 6, 7, 8, 10 and 13
Bus : lines 16, 158, 753
– Station Chalmersplatsen: Bus line 55
– Station Göteborg Wavrinskys plats
Tram: lines 6, 7, 8, 10, 13
Bus: lines 16, 158, 753
Hotel Elité Park :
Kungsportsavenyen 36, 411 36 Göteborg
+46 31 727 10 00
Hotel Flora :
Grönsakstorget 2, 411 17 Göteborg
+46 31 13 86 16
Hotel Gothia Towers:
Mässans gata 24, 412 51 Göteborg
+46 31 750 88 00
Hotel Panorama :
Eklandagatan 51-53, 412 61 Göteborg
+46 31 767 70 00
More accommodation options
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited.
Seats are limited.
The core values of Si Yuan are efficacy, efficiency, and enjoyment. We strive to not only transmit the Balance Method teachings meticulously but are consistently thriving to innovate and provide enhanced trainings.
We also value making our course content as accessible as possible. The price differentials between countries for the same trainings reflect our commitment to making these teachings accessible wherever Si Yuan is invited to teach. Consequently, our fees are adjusted according to the prevailing consumer price indices in each country.