AcuCore (BMA1) & Gong Fa Introduction (BMC1)
Porto, Portugal – 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th July 2020
Conference in English, translated into Portuguese
Si Yuan class & COVID-19: this class is maintained.
However, it is difficult to foresee the developments of the pandemic and international governmental policies may still force us to delay the class. Please do not book any non-refundable travel expense. For any questions, please email us.
This 4 day class is a prerequisite to any advanced class.
Day 1: July 2nd 9H-18H: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
Day 2: July 3rd 9H-10H: Gong Fa / 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders in Practice. Prerequisite: Day 1
Day 3: July 4th 9H-10H: Gong Fa / 10H-18H: Global Balance for Functional Disorders. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2
Day 4: July 5th 9H-10H: Gong Fa / 10H-18H: Global Balance in Practice. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2 & 3
7 CEUs per day. All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California Board. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.
Si Yuan’s classes are accredited for continuing education by most acupuncture associations worldwide. Please contact us to enquire about a specific association
This class will be taught by Dr. Delphine Armand and/or Dr. Paul Wang.
Classes offering translation will finish between 18h00-18h30 depending on the flow of the class.
Si Yuan Team wants to be absolutely certain that each participant will achieve great results in clinical practice after finishing his seminar. Students will be supervised as they practice on each other.
Balance Method Gong Fa is a system of exercises integrated from several lineages of physical, energy and healing cultivation.
The training method draws from traditional practices such as meditation and martial arts but is continually refined through clinical application and modern research. Cultivation includes static, dynamic, sitting, standing, and breathing exercises to regulate autonomic function and synchronize circadian rhythm.
Balance Method Gong Fa is complementary to acupuncture with the following main benefits:
- Helps the practitioner keep balance, avoid exhaustion and exert a positive influence on patients during treatments
- Protects the practitioner from catching the pathogenic influence (“sick Qi”) of the patient
- Increases the practitioner’s efficiency, effectiveness and intuition
Day 1: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
- Discover a logical Three-Step Strategy to immediately and effectively treat all localized symptoms such as pain, numbness, stiffness, tingling or burning sensations, etc.
- Understand the classical origin of Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous 6 Systems which tie up 2,000 years of Chinese Medicine into a simple balancing pattern. You will be amazed how scattered concepts suddenly make sense!
- Learn the Golden Rules to make acupuncture work consistently.
Day 2: Clinical Wonders in Practice
- Learn the “Matrix Analysis Technique” to balance complications using a minimal number of meridians in your treatment.
- Countless real-life case studies and demonstrations ensure you will have analyzed the most common pain patterns seen in clinical practice.
- Some lucky participants will be invited to palpate Ashi points and insert needles under the teacher’s supervision.
Day 3: Global Balance for Functional Disorders
- Apply the Taiji Dynamic Structure to treat functional diseases and whole-body pain.
- Practice different Four-Meridian Treatment Strategies for whole body issues such as allergic, digestive, cardiac, respiratory or uro-gynecological diseases.
- Convert Western medical diagnoses into correct acupuncture diagnoses for accurate treatments
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous and most effective point combinations.
Day 4: Global Balance in Practice
- Review and combine all the theory and demonstrations from the past three days.
- Utilize a simple and effective wisdom when approaching patients who simultaneously exhibit local and internal disorders.
- End the four-day series feeling no questions were left unanswered!
SEMINÁRIO DE VILAR
Oporto, Rua Arcediago Van Zeller, 50, 4050-626 Porto
Access by public transportation:
Metro – Station: Casa da Música
BUS – STOP : Palácio
- Lines STCP
- 12M,13M, ZM
- Lines Resende
- 104 e 119
Access form the airport:
Metro from the airport – Station: Casa da Música, 20 minutes walk
Seminário de Vilar (0m)
Rua Arcediago Van Zeller, 50, 4050-626 Porto
Hotel da musica (900m)
Mercado do Bom Sucesso, Largo Ferreira Lapa, 21 a 183, 4150-323 Porto
HF Ipanema Porto, Rua do Campo Alegre 156, 4150-169 Porto
1 Arquitecto Marques da Silva 200, 4150-483 Porto
HF Fénix Porto, R. de Gonçalo Sampaio 282, 4150-365 Porto
More accommodation option:
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited.
The core values of Si Yuan are efficacy, efficiency, and enjoyment. We strive to not only transmit the Balance Method teachings meticulously but are consistently thriving to innovate and provide enhanced trainings.
We also value making our course content as accessible as possible. The price differentials between countries for the same trainings reflect our commitment to making these teachings accessible wherever Si Yuan is invited to teach. Consequently, our fees are adjusted according to the prevailing consumer price indices in each country.