AcuAdvance (BMA3) & Gong Fa Immersion (BMC2)
This training will take place online – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th July 2021 & 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th September
Conference in English, translated into German
Si Yuan class & COVID-19: this class is maintained.
However, it is difficult to foresee the developments of the pandemic and international governmental policies may still force us to delay the class. Please do not book any non-refundable travel expense. For any questions, please email us.
It is required to have participated at least twice to all four days of the AcuCore [previously called Core Foundations] before attending this class.
Day 1: July 1st 9H – 13H
Day 2: July 2nd 9H – 13H
Day 3: July 3rd 9H – 13H
Day 4: July 4th 9H – 13H
Day 1: September 9th 9H – 13H
Day 2: September 10th 9H – 13H
Day 3: September 11th 9H – 13H
Day 4: September 12th 9H – 13H
– Treating Zang-Fu disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
– Balance the Five Elements (from Yi Jing Ba Gua) – Dr. Tan’s invention
– Dr. Tan’s Magical Strategy of 12 Points – Dr. Tan’s invention
Si Yuan’s classes are accredited for continuing education by most acupuncture associations worldwide. Please contact us to enquire about a specific association
This class will be taught by Dr. Delphine Armand and/or Dr. Paul Wang.
Treating Zang-Fu disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Learn how to translate Zang-Fu and emotional diagnosis into a “Meridian Diagnosis” in order to devise the most effective treatments.
- Discover one of the most famous and effective Ba Gua Methods using only 2 needles to balance a whole meridian.
- Learn to recognize different body/constitutional types and their associated disorders.
- Resolve more complicated internal disorders such as insomnia, allergies, hormonal and mental conditions.
Balance the Five Elements (from Yi Jing Ba Gua) – Dr. Tan’s invention
- Uncover the true meaning of the “Five Interactions” as a dynamic active force.
- Discover Dr. Tan’s invention and most advanced science applying the Five-Elements concept to Yi Jing hexagrams.
- Learn how to combine the power of the Balance Method and the essence of Five-Elements theory to sedate and tonify with a simple combination of points.
- Treat stubborn cases of both stagnation and deficiency. You will be guided through the most common Five Element imbalances seen in daily practice.
Dr. Tan’s Magical Strategy of 12 Points – Dr. Tan’s invention
- Discover Dr. Tan’s amazing invention to treat difficult cases involving multiple internal and external disorders.
- Learn a logical yet simple technique to deeply balance and harmonize all the 12 meridians over the whole body using only 12 needles. You won’t feel helpless anymore when your patient shows so many symptoms!
- Walk away with the ability to construct quick and effective treatments for chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, diabetes and other frequently seen pathologies.
- A dynamic class that changes every time because different case studies bring out fresh ideas.
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Prerequisite to attend ANY Advanced class: all 4 days of AcuCore.
The core values of Si Yuan are efficacy, efficiency, and enjoyment. We strive to not only transmit the Balance Method teachings meticulously but are consistently thriving to innovate and provide enhanced trainings.
We also value making our course content as accessible as possible. The price differentials between countries for the same trainings reflect our commitment to making these teachings accessible wherever Si Yuan is invited to teach. Consequently, our fees are adjusted according to the prevailing consumer price indices in each country.
Seats are limited.