Balance Method Conference
Taipei, Taiwan- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th December 2020
Si Yuan honors Dr. Richard Tehfu Tan
Reconnect with the roots of the Balance Method while learning about new developments
Come as a presenter or participant and share your clinical experience with the Balance Method
Meet other experienced Balance Method practitioners and exchange new treatment options and diagnoses
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to pay tribute to the Grandmaster Dr. Tan and his significant contribution to Chinese Medicine!
Si Yuan invites paper submissions, lectures on case studies, patient reports, clinical research or theoretical development related to the three Balance Method Tracks:
- Balance Method Acupuncture (clinical theory or application)
- Balance Method Ba Zi (birth chart analysis)
- Balance Method Cultivation (Gong Fa self-care)
Give Thanks and Honor the Legacy
- Come and visit the birthplace of Dr. Tan and experience the culture and friendly people
- Reunite with old and meet new colleagues who share an appreciation of Dr. Tan’s knowledge and methods
- Inspire your development as a Balance Method acupuncturist
- Enjoy the beautiful island country of Taiwan known for its open society, friendly people, and delicious cuisine.
- Meet old colleagues and make new friends who share your love of the Balance Method.
- Inspire your growth in Balance Method acupuncture.
Program and Location
Approximate program: 9:00am – 5:30pm daily including Banquet Party on Saturday evening.
Detailed program and location will be added soon.
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Prices and deadlines :
Early Bird 1 (Super): 510€, register before July 15th
Early Bird 2 (Early): 564€, register between July 16th and September 1st
Full tuition (Regular): 600€, register after September 1st
Special 5% discount for Si Yuan Certified practitioners on all tuitions.More information
Tuition includes lunch box and Banquet Party.
Friends and family are welcomed even if they don’t participate in the conference.
Price for Banquet Party only is 55€.
Seats are limited.