Si Yuan Case Study Guidelines
Please carefully read the following guidelines.
Missing or illegible information will result in delay or rejection of your application.
* Please submit only case studies from your own clinic.
* Patient must have been treated using only Si Yuan’s Balance Method with no other concurrent TCM treatments.
* All case studies should strictly follow the formatting below or your application will be automatically rejected.
– first and last name
– order number (found on your application fees)
– names of any and all related file names (ie, pictures, videos)
Case study title:
Date of patient visit:
Patient’s short history/complaints:
Acupuncture diagnoses and treatment strategy: (please clearly identify the different steps)
Acupuncture treatment (please use one chart for each follow up treatment):
|Right hand meridian points||Left hand meridian points|
|Right foot meridian points||Left foot meridian points|
Patient’s response to the first treatment:
Follow-up treatments: (please include: total number of treatments, frequency of treatments or treatment dates, adjustments made to the original treatment, differences in outcomes between initial and follow-up treatments)