Si Yuan Balance Method Acupuncture Certification Program
Because of the worldwide popularity of the Balance Method, we often receive requests for referrals to practitioners who are well trained in the Balance Method. While thousands of practitioners have attended Balance Method seminars, some people only attend one class while others become dedicated students. Likewise, some people only use the Balance Method occasionally while others dedicate 100% of their practice to it. And, sadly, some people receive incorrect teaching from lecturers without proper knowledge and experience in the Balance Method.
To assure that patients have access to dedicated, well-trained and qualified Balance Method practitioners Si Yuan is committed to maintaining and building on the Balance Method certification process originally instituted by Dr. Tan. Si Yuan’s Balance Method Certification Process is specifically designed to support and encourage motivated practitioners to deepen their practice and understanding of the Balance Method. Practitioners who continue to study the Balance Method and obtain Certification status with Si Yuan will automatically be listed on the Practitioner Referral List.
In addition, Si Yuan understands that many new practitioners of the Balance Method can already achieve amazing clinical results. Consequently, Si Yuan seeks to further support these practitioners by providing an interim track to the certification process. Once a practitioner has taken their first AcuCore class they are encouraged to join the Si Yuan Balance Method Network. Practitioners who join will have access to a more tailored experience to help them through the certification process. They will also be listed as referrals on Si Yuan’s list and interactive map so patients can find a qualified acupuncturist in their region.
Click for more info and to register:
Benefits for Network Members and Certified Practitioners
- Join a growing international community of qualified practitioners who are increasingly being recognized for their efficacy as Balance Method practitioners
- Gain access to Si Yuan’s Facebook group reserved for Certified Practitioners and discuss your stubborn cases with Delphine, Paul, the Si Yuan Core team and other experienced Balance Method practitioners
- Get access to exclusive educational content and special tools through these exclusive groups on Facebook and Si Yuan’s website.
- Have your certification and clinic announced in our Si Yuan Newsletter and Social Media
- Receive discounts on special Si Yuan Balance Method events
- Place your clinic’s location and logo on our interactive map
- Inform your clients about the Balance Method with our special flyer to display in your clinic
- Take advantage of 3B Scientific’s 15% discount on all acupuncture products
- Certified practitioners will also receive a formal certificate to place in their clinic
|1||Network Members||1 AcuCore||-||-||-||4.99€ Per Month or 39€ Per Year Fee|
|2||First Level Certification||3 AcuCore||>250 Patients, >3 Years||Missions, Forum, Publications||9 Case Studies: 4 Local, 5 Internal||150€ One-Time Fee|
|3||Middle Level Certification||4 AcuCore, 3 Meridian Conversion, 2 Five Elements, 2 Seasonal Balance, 2 Strategy of 12 Magical Points, 1 Eight Extraordinary & Scalp, 3 Smart Picks||>800 Patients, >6 Years||Missions, Forum, Publications||1 Interview 18 Case Studies: 4 Local, 6 Internal, 8 Complex||300€ One-Time Fee|
|4||Upper Level Certification||5 AcuCore, 5 Meridian Conversion, 4 Five Elements, 4 Seasonal Balance, 4 Strategy of 12 Magical Points, 2 Eight Extraordinary & Scalp, 5 Smart Picks,||>1000 Patients, >8 Years||Missions, Forum, Publications||1 Interview, 40-Hour Internship||500€ One-Time Fee|