Si Yuan – Upper Level Certification
When approving applications to all three levels of Si Yuan Certification, extra attention is given to the practitioner’s experience gained from involvement in activities beyond daily clinical work such as but not limited to:
- Participation in various Si Yuan events
- Participation in humanitarian missions
- Regular contributions to Si Yuan Facebook Group
- Publications or research projects on the Balance Method
Please make sure to detail relevant experience at the end of the application form.
- Practitioners must have attended a complete Si Yuan AcuCore training at least 2 times. This is equivalent to the previous classes entitled:
- Acupuncture 1,2,3 (or Basics of the Balance Method)
- Introduction to Global Balance
- Core Foundations Track
- Practitioners must have attended the following classes complete trainings:
- AcuWorkshop (AcuCore level): minimum twice
- Meridian Conversion : minimum twice
- Strategy of 12 Magical Points : minimum twice
- Seasonal Balance : minimum twice
- Five Elements : minimum twice
- AcuWorkshop (AcuAdvance level) : minimum 4 times
- Eight Extraordinary & Scalp : minimum 1 time
- Practitioners must have treated a minimum of 1000 patients using the Balance Method. (Please note, 250 patients are required versus only 1000 individual treatments)
- Practitioners must have practiced the Balance Method for at least 6 years
- Practitioners must have submitted 18 case studies: 4 involving local disorders, 6 involving internal disorders, 8 involving a mix of internal and local disorders (or “complex cases”). Required only for practitioners who were not previously certified Middle Level.
- Practitioners must have completed at least 40 hours of internship with the Si Yuan Team
- Continuing education with Si Yuan: Practitioners must attend at least 1 Si Yuan training or event per year to maintain their certification
- Application fee of 500€. This covers the verification of the practitioner’s application data, evaluation of his case studies and other material, and the printing and shipping of his certificate.
Application for any level of certified Si Yuan Balance Method practitioners:
1. Please carefully read all the requirements before applying.
2. Please proceed to the payment of the corresponding application fee. It is not refundable. The Si Yuan Team reserves all rights to reject any application without justification.
3. Please review your application carefully for the best accuracy and make sure you include all the following documents:
- Certificates of participation
- Letter of introduction and motivation
- All case studies and corresponding attachments
- Photo ID or picture
4. Please fill out the Application Form on this page. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt for your application within 8 business days after submission, please contact us. Reply on your certification status will be sent by email within 2 months after receiving your application.
Si Yuan Balance Method Acupuncture Certification
|1||Network members||1 AcuCore||-||-||-||39€ Per Year Fee|
|2||First Level Certification||1 AcuCore, 2 AcuWorkshop (AcuCore level), 1 Meridian Conversion, 1 Strategy of 12 Magical Points, 1 AcuWorkshop (AcuAdvance level)||>250 Patients, >3 Years||Si Yuan events, Missions, Forum, Publications||9 Case Studies: 4 Local, 5 Internal||150€ One-Time Fee|
|3||Middle Level Certification||1 AcuCore, 2 AcuWorkshop (AcuCore level), 1 Meridian Conversion, 1 Strategy of 12 Magical Points, 1 Seasonal Balance, 2 Five Elements, 3 AcuWorkshop (AcuAdvance level)||>800 Patients, >6 Years||Si Yuan events, Missions, Forum, Publications||1 Interview 18 Case Studies: 4 Local, 6 Internal, 8 Complex||300€ One-Time Fee|
|4||Upper Level Certification||2 AcuCore, 2 AcuWorkshop (AcuCore level), 2 Meridian Conversion, 2 Strategy of 12 Magical Points, 2 Seasonal Balance, 2 Five Elements, 4 AcuWorkshop (AcuAdvance level), 1 Eight Extraordinary & Scalp||>1000 Patients, >8 Years||Si Yuan events, Missions, Forum, Publications||1 Interview, 40-Hour Internship||500€ One-Time Fee|