Si Yuan Balance Method Practitioner – Upper Level Certification
Details for Certification to Upper Level
When approving applications to all three levels of Si Yuan Certification, extra attention is given to the practitioner’s experience gained from involvement in activities beyond daily clinical work such as but not limited to:
- Participation in humanitarian missions
- Regular contributions to Si Yuan Facebook Group
- Publications or research projects on the Balance Method
Please make sure to detail relevant experience at the end of the application form.
Upper Level Certification is symbolized by the Water trigram with red lower, middle, and upper lines. This will appear on your official printed certificate.
- Practitioners must have cumulatively attended all 4 days of Si Yuan’s AcuCore and the following Si Yuan’s AcuAdvance classes at least 5 times:
- Treating Zang-Fu Disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy: at least 5 times
- Balancing the Five Elements: at least 4 times
- Seasonal Balance: at least 4 times
- Balancing the 8 Extra + Scalp Acupuncture: at least twice
- Smart Combos: How to Integrate Various Balance Method Strategies: at least 5 times
- Practitioners must have treated a minimum of 1000 patients using the Balance Method. (Please note, 1000 patients are required versus only 1000 individual treatments)
- Practitioners must have practiced the Balance Method for at least 8 years.
- Practitioners must have submitted 18 case studies: 4 involving local disorders, 6 involving internal disorders, 8 involving a mix of internal and local disorders (or “complex cases”). Required only for practitioners who were not previously certified Two Star-Level.
- Practitioners must have completed at least 40 hours of internship with the Si Yuan Team
- Continuing education with Si Yuan: Practitioners must attend at least 1 full AcuCore or AcuAdvance every 3 years to maintain their certification
- Application fee of 500€. This covers the verification and analysis of the practitioner application data. Application fee is not refundable.
- The Si Yuan Team reserves all rights to reject any application without justification.
Application for any level of certified Si Yuan Balance Method practitioners:
1. Please carefully read all the requirements before applying.
2. Please proceed to the payment of the corresponding application fee. Application fee covers the verification and analysis of the practitioner’s application data and documents. It is not refundable. The Si Yuan Team reserves all rights to reject any application without justification.
3. Please review your application carefully for the best accuracy and make sure you include all the following documents:
- Certificates of participation
- Letter of introduction and motivation
- All case studies and corresponding attachments
- Photo ID or picture
4. Please fill out the Application Form on this page. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt for your application within 8 business days after submission, please contact us. Reply on your certification status will be sent by email within 2 months after receiving your application.
Si Yuan Balance Method Acupuncture Certification
|1||Basic Level Pre-certification||1 AcuCore||-||-||-||4.99€ Per Month or 39€ Per Year Fee|
|2||First Level Certification||3 AcuCore||>250 Patients, >3 Years||Missions, Forum, Publications||9 Case Studies: 4 Local, 5 Internal||150€ One-Time Fee|
|3||Middle Level Certification||4 AcuCore, 3 Meridian Conversion, 2 Five Elements, 2 Seasonal Balance, 2 Strategy of 12 Magical Points, 1 Eight Extraordinary & Scalp, 3 Smart Picks||>800 Patients, >6 Years||Missions, Forum, Publications||1 Interview 18 Case Studies: 4 Local, 6 Internal, 8 Complex||300€ One-Time Fee|
|4||Upper Level Certification||5 AcuCore, 5 Meridian Conversion, 4 Five Elements, 4 Seasonal Balance, 4 Strategy of 12 Magical Points, 2 Eight Extraordinary & Scalp, 5 Smart Picks,||>1000 Patients, >8 Years||Missions, Forum, Publications||1 Interview, 40-Hour Internship||500€ One-Time Fee|