A Facebook group and a Google forum are ready for you to share clinical cases, help other practitioners, ask questions etc… These groups are open to all of you who already attended at least one of Si Yuan’s trainings.
MUST READ BEFORE REQUESTING TO JOIN
Welcome to the Si Yuan Balance Method Facebook Group. Please carefully read the nine points below before requesting to join the group:
1. This group is reserved for licensed acupuncturists and acupuncture students.
2. To validate your status, you will be asked to ANSWER THREE QUESTIONS. If we haven’t received your complete responses within 48 hours, your request may be denied. However, you can reapply.
3. To facilitate approval, your Facebook profile should indicate your acupuncture practice with a website link.
4. Otherwise, please provide information about your practice (or school) by sending a personal message to an administrator. If you fail to do so within 48 hours your request will be deleted.
5. The purpose of this group is to share information, questions and successes related only to clinical application of the Balance Method.
6. Thus, please keep your discussions on topic. If treatment advice is based on other acupuncture styles then include the Balance Method explanation along with it.
7. Cases must include your meridian diagnosis as well as any treatments you have already attempted. This will encourage help from other members.
8. Ads or promotions that have not been explicitly authorized by a moderator will be removed along with the member who posted them.
9. Finally, please keep all your interactions courteous.
Si Yuan Balance Method
• North America:
When and where was your last Balance Method training with Si Yuan (or Dr. Tan)?
Where is your practice (or school, if student) of acupuncture or Chinese medicine?
Have you read and understood the rules of participation for this group?
When asking for treatment advice in this group we will appreciate that you follow 3 simple rules:
- Always follow the Acupuncture 1,2,3 steps of the Balance Method when explaining a case or asking for advice. Posts only asking for “best points”, “favorite treatments”, or similar, where there is not a meridian diagnosis, will be deleted.
- Do not request help for patients who you have not seen yet. Indeed, we can only make a correct meridian diagnosis if we have already seen the patient in person.
- This group is only about Balance Method, no herbs, no Master Tung, no tuina, no cupping, etc.
Every month we post one or two case studies in this group from Si Yuan clinics. We also email video case studies from classes. To receive them please subscribe to our newsletter via our website.
In addition, there are also many videos on our official YouTube channel (Instant Result Acupuncture) where you can watch examples of many types of treatments with the Balance Method.
Thank you for your support,
The Si Yuan Team