Si Yuan Sundays
After a year hiatus from our successful second edition, Si Yuan Sundays is back with a new format!
In our one-hour show, Si Yuan Teachers present a case study from their own practice and in this new edition, we will also discuss one case study submitted by a Balance Method practitioner.
Open to all practitioners, no prerequisite required!
- Introduce yourself to the thinking process behind the Balance Method and learn step-by-step strategies for numerous disorders.
- Deepen your knowledge of the Balance Method and new treatment options.
- Connect with fellow practitioners from around the world and find answers to your questions.
- Discover effective approaches to challenging conditions and efficient needling for quick pain relief.
How to Join:
- Register by adding the product to your cart and proceeding to checkout.
- After the purchase is completed, you will receive an email with your receipt, which includes the link and information to access the show.
- When signing in to the shows via Zoom, please remember to use the same name and email provided during registration.
How to Submit a Case Study:
- To submit a case study for discussion on a Si Yuan Sundays, please first read carefully the Case Study Guidelines and use it as a reference to write your case study.
- After you have written your case study, please fill out the online form available here and upload your case study in PDF format.
The case study will be sent to participants to read a few days prior to the episode. Register in advance to be sent the case study and to prepare questions.
Registrations are limited. Reserve your spot now.
Benefit from a special discount for Si Yuan Certified Practitioners and Network Members.
Find out more on how to become a Certified Practitioner or Network member here.
The shows will be recorded and made available to the public.
Please read our policy on the consent and conditions for Si Yuan’s Online Recording Policy
Join us to Inspire Real Change!
Did you miss the live shows from our previous seasons?