It is your responsibility to check these Terms of Service page periodically for changes.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service without express written permission by us.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- Seminar locations and dates are subject to change, please check with us before making any travel arangement.
- Cancellation policy for seminars: 80% refund will be offered if we receive your cancellation at the latest 7 business days before the first day of the seminar you registered to. No refund of any kind will be issued after the 7 days’ deadline.
- Any product that has already been shipped is non refundable.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools or websites. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools or websites.
- If, at our request or without a request from us, you send certain specific submissions or materials or comments, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise, you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
- We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party on our websites and social medias.
- You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at our contact email in the footer
When participating in Si Yuan events, you will be asked to sign the below authorisation. If you do not wish to grant this authorisation, you can notify staff upon arrival the first day and we will make sure that you do not appear in any photos or videos.
Purpose: Authorisation to film, photograph and publish images and videos.
By my presence at the Si Yuan XX seminar, taking place in XX from the XX to the XX, I hereby authorise, free of all charges, Si Yuan Wen Jiao Gong Si and its entitled persons to:
- take my photograph or film me,
- modify, adapt or delete any original image or video of me as deemed useful,
- use my image or video for publication, copying, editing or modifications, alone or in combination with other material, by all present and future means, methods and techniques,
- to reproduce and exploit my image or video.
This authorization is valid for use:
- For an unlimited duration,
- Territoriality: throughout the world, all countries,
- In any media whether material or immaterial, and in all formats presently known or unknown and notably, without making this list exhaustive: paper format, brochures, books and other publications, CD ROM/ DVD ROM and other digital media both presently known and unknown, all audiovisual media, the Internet (including Intranet, Extranet, blogs, social networks), all methods of reception included (smartphones, tablets, etc.), print media, internal communication materials, promotional materials, advertising, the rights to integrate into another work/multimedia work.
I can withdraw consent at any time by written request to email@example.com. The retraction cancels the authorisation to image rights starting from the date of confirmation that the request has been received.
I guarantee that I am not bound by a contract with another party, of any nature, that has for purpose or effect the limiting or restricting of the implementation of the present authorisation.
The present authorisation for use of my image is granted free of charge.
We do not sell your personal data to other entities.
- We collect only the relevant data for the services provided
- We do not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make your Personal Data commercially available to third parties
- Data necessary for answering email enquiries
- Data necessary for registration to a seminar («my account») and related services
- Data necessary to receive informative, marketing and educational content («Newsletter Subscription»)
- Data necessary for application to our Certification program
- We undertake to neither collect nor process your data without your knowledge
- You can at any time access and modify your account data
- You can at any time unsubscribe from the «newsletter» by clicking on the provided unsubscribe link at the bottom of each promotional e-mail
- You may also request to limit or cease the processing of your Personal Data
- You have the right to use Your Personal Data processed by us and transfer it to other responsible persons
- We do not collect your account password on our website
- You have the right to receive free access to your personal data at any time, as well of the use we make of your personal data
- We have developed safety measures that are adapted to technical and organizational levels in order to prevent data breaches.
- We are committed to explaining – in a clear, concise and accessible way – what is done regarding use of personal data, and to informing you of your rights and how to exert those rights: a data protection policy that is clear, concise and educational, without ambiguity
- Our website uses the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) security protocol to encrypt communications
- All online payments are made through highly secure platforms that hold sole access to your banking details
We collect and maintain your details with the sole aim of better delivering our service to you.
We leave control of your data and its use in your hands.
You are free to decide whether to share your personal data. The personal data is stored and processed by us for a period that is necessary in function of the purposes of the processing.
You can exercise your rights by emailing us for this purpose to our contact email located at the bottom of each webpage.
We are completely transparent about the use of your personal data.
We always prioritise the security of the data that is entrusted to us.